Mrs Turbo & Me: Our First Conversation

DancExpo 2000 Coming Soon...—————– Original Message —————–
From: Sean
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:05 PM

You are friends with David “Turbo” Ullman. I am the great SeanPiotrowski. net . Invite you to become my myspace friend so we may share fond memories of david and his cute bottom.

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Lauren
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:43 PM

Ah, Dave. Yes, I am friends with him. He lives right next door to me and he certainly does have a cute bottom. How did you know we were friends?? He’s in love with me, isn’t he? Talks about me all the time I’m sure. Obviously, I’m joking.

Well, nice being your new myspace friend, Sean. Let the memory sharing begin.

Lauren.

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Sean
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:47 PM

Your one of Dave’s livejournal friends. I recognized the picture of you from it. If my memory serves me right I think we met in the Freehold mall over break?

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Lauren
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:49 PM

Oh, yes. For some reason, that is in my memory as one of the most awkward Dave Ullman moments of my life. Don’t ask me why, but I was very uncomfortable.

You’re a fast replier.
L.

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Sean
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:50 PM

I am a fast replier because I am the Captain of the Internet. Why was it so awkward for you? Dave makes me so comfortable when I’m with him. Sometimes we cuddle and giggle together about things like death metal and Sigfriend and Roy.

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Lauren
Date: Jan 28, 2004 02:52 PM

I guess it’s weird when you’re used to seeing someone pretty much every day (a la when we’re at TCNJ) and then not seeing their beautiful Ullman face for almost a month and then running into them somewhere totally lame like the Freehold Raceway Mall.

That’s cute that you cuddle. Dave doesn’t strike me as a cuddler.

How many RE:’s will we have before this conversation ends??
L.

—————– Original Message —————–
From: Sean
Date: Jan 28, 2004 5:56 PM

Actually I lied. Dave and I have never cuddled. He’s only cuddled with our friend Craig. It makes me jealous but then I remember I like girls and not boys and then I’m not jealous anymore. As to your RE question my answer is: 100 or until you figure out my screen name.

After reading all of this a few questions pop into my mind:

1. Why Does Lauren have 4 years worth of MySpace Messages saved? (She just sent me these tonight)

2. Its pretty obvious that Lauren wanted Dave’s shit back then isn’t it?

3. Livejournal was a big part of our college experience no?

4. Lauren and I met at the Freehold Mall before this? I don’t even remember meeting Lauren at the Freehold Mall before this conversation.

2 thoughts on “Mrs Turbo & Me: Our First Conversation

1. Um hello. I just realized yesterday that I had Myspace messages from the very beginning of my Myspace account. I thought they were automatically deleted after a while, but apparently not.

I kind of remember an awkward moment with Dave at the Freehold Mall, but I don’t remember who he was with.

And yes, I probably wanted Dave’s shit. But he probably wanted mine too, so it’s ok.

Comments are closed.